1. Who can become a Zento affiliate
Any legitimate business can apply to become an affiliate. Please fill out the Zento Partner Program Registration Form and one of our onboarding representatives will review your application and reach out to you.
2. Do I need to sign an agreement to become a Zento Partner?
Yes, upon approval each Partner must sign a partnership agreement in order to officially join the Zento Partner Program.
3. Does it cost anything to become a Zento Partner?
No, there is no membership fee for the partnership program.
4. Why do I need to choose which type of program I opt in for?
You need to specify which type of program you opt in, in order to provide you the support and affiliate commission accordingly.
5. Lead management
Lead tracking is available in your account to easily identify new leads, qualify and approve leads.
For certified business partner accounts, It also helps channel managers to track partner progress throughout the deal and evaluate performance internally at Zento.
6. How long is a lead assigned to me?
A lead is assigned to an affiliate for a period of 90 days.
7. What type of organizations are best suited to become Zento Certified Affiliates?
Organizations that have previously sold or are currently selling technology products, either on premise, or cloud based solutions, and most importantly understand the economics of selling SaaS solutions are best suited to become Zento Certified Affiliates.
8. What are the prerequisites to get acquainted with Zento’s ecommerce solution ?
Basic knowledge of ecommerce solutions. Zento offers resources that you can easily access, including video tutorials, presentations, to understand our product better, once you are accepted in the program.
9. Financial information. When are Partner commissions paid?
Partner commissions are processed immediately after the client pays the store setup fee
10. How are Partner commissions paid?
Partner commissions are paid via bank transfer (or Paypal). We require an invoice to be issued by the partner. Zento is located in the European Union meaning the invoice issued should not contain VAT.
11. Whom to contact regarding questions about partner commissions?
In case you have any questions about partner commissions, please reach out to your channel manager. The contact details are listed in your account
12. Other questions regarding the partner program?
Please send your inquiry to email@example.com