1. Who can become a Zento Certified Business Partner
Experienced eCommerce consultants or marketing agencies are best suited to apply for this program. Please fill out the Zento Partner Program Registration Form and one of our onboarding representatives will review your application and reach out to you.
2. Do I need to sign an agreement to become a Zento Partner?
Yes, upon approval each Partner must sign a partnership agreement in order to officially join the Zento Partner Program.
3. Does it cost anything to become a Zento Partner?
No, there is no membership fee for the partnership program.
4. Why do I need to choose which type of program I opt in for?
You need to specify which type of program you opt in, in order to provide you the support and affiliate commission accordingly.
5. Lead management
Lead tracking is available in your account to easily identify new leads, qualify and approve leads. Furthermore, it also helps channel managers to track partner progress throughout the deal and evaluate performance individually.
6. How long is a lead assigned to me?
We understand that taking part in a decision to change an eCommerce platform is not a short term sale process, which means we got you covered all the way until you make the sale. Statistically the time-to-sale process takes between 30 days to 180 days.
7. What type of organizations are best suited to become Zento Certified Business Partners?
Organizations that have previously sold or are currently selling eCommerce solutions, either on premise, or cloud based solutions, and most importantly understand the economics of selling SaaS solutions are best suited to become Zento Certified Business Partners.
8. What are the prerequisites to get acquainted with Zento's eCommerce solution ?
Advanced knowledge of ecommerce solutions, preferably Magento, basic knowledge of the PWA concept. Zento offers resources that you can easily access, including video tutorials, presentations, and other course materials to understand our product better, that you will be able to access once you are accepted in the program.
9. How can I get listed in the Zento Partner directory as a Certified Business Partner?
In order to get listed in the Zento Partner directory, you must have at least one project implemented with Zento
10. Financial information. When are Partner commissions paid?
Partner commissions are processed immediately after the client pays the store setup fee.
11. How are Partner commissions paid?
Partner commissions are paid via bank transfer (or Paypal). We require an invoice to be issued by the partner. Zento is located in the European Union meaning the invoice issued should not contain VAT.
12. Whom to contact regarding questions about partner commissions?
In case you have any questions about partner commissions, please reach out to your channel manager. The contact details are listed in your account.
13. Other questions regarding the partner program?
Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org